Eastern TalentVenlo, Netherlands
- Expiry date12/13/2019
- Job TypeFull Time
- Immediate Start No
- Contract Phase A
- LocationNetherlands / Venlo
Production Employee, Venlo, Netherlands
Do you manage to speak and understand one of the following languages – Dutch, English or German? Do you want to expand your horizon in production and logistics? And do you live in or near Venlo? Then Eatern Talent is looking for you!
For our client based in Venlo, Eastern Talent is looking for motivated and driven production employees, who are flexible, precise and are willing to work in three, four or five shifts.
As a production employee you will have the following responsibilities:
- Printing of stationaries and business cards
- Sorting, picking and packing of print work
- Packing, labeling, scanning and sending of orders
- Other production work
Our client is a multinational company with e-commerce as its core offering everything from print promotions to marketing services and digital marketing solutions for small business and individuals to profile themselves on the market. At the moment they have over 3.100 employees worldwide in approximately 120 countries. In Venlo you will find one of the three production companies with over 400 employees. Here digital orders are converted to actual print work.
37,50 hours per week from Monday until Friday (occasionally you will work weekends) in three shifts:
- Morning shift: from 06.00 to 14.00
- Afternoon shift: from 14.00 to 22.00
- Nightshift: from 22.00 to 06.00
We are currently looking for you! What we offer?
- A job as production employee or as warehouse employee
- You will receive a gross salary of 10,97 per hour excluding shift allowance
- The shift allowance is depending on your shift
- An additional allowance is provided when working after traditional working hours.
- On Saturdays this is an additional minimum of 50% and on Saturdays from 14:00 till Sunday you will receive a 100% additional allowance!
- Bonus for employees that make an additional contribution to achieving the Company goals.
- Last but not least you will receive reimbursements of travel expenses, with a maximum of 16,20 euro per day
- have a clear understanding of the Dutch, English OR German language
- Prferably have experience in production or logistics (this is a preference)
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work (bending, lots of walking and standing)
- are willing to work in three shifts
- are prepared to work during the weekends. You will get a shift allowance!
- are 37,50 hours a week available
- are willing to work during weekends
- have your own transport, for example a bike, scooter or car
- are willing to work in a hectic environment
- live in a maximum of 50 kilometer from Venlo.
Besides this you are able to work in a team and independently. You are flexible in your working hours and you feel responsible for your work. And of course you are highly motivated!
Starting date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible? Do you match the profile? Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
How to apply for this vacancy?
– Send your CV to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
– Possible interview, by phone, skype or face to face
– Job interview at the company
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation money (8% / year)