Eastern TalentVenlo, Netherlands
- Job TypeFull Time
- Immediate Start No
- Contract Phase A
- LocationNetherlands / Venlo
Logistics Eployee, Venlo, Netherlands
Do you speak Dutch, English or German? Do you want to work as a warehouse employee in a logistic environment? And do you live near Venlo? Then Eastern Talent is looking for you!
For Our client in Venlo Eastern Talent is looking for multiple logistic employees, who are flexible, able to do heavy work and willing to work in three shifts.
As a logistic employee you will have the following responsibilities:
- Labeling and scanning products
- Tracking stock
- Delivering materials to the different departments in the warehouse
- Accepting goods and packages at the department Inbound
- Scanning products
- Taking care of the internal transport of orders, goods and packages
- Loading and unloading goods and packages
About the company
Our client is a multinational with e-commerce as its core, offering everything from print promotions to marketing services and digital marketing solutions for small business and individuals to profile themselves on the market. At the moment Our client has over 3,100 employees worldwide in approximately 120 countries. In Venlo you will find one of the three production companies with over 400 employees. Here digital orders are converted to actual print work.
Work hours: 37,50 hours per week in three shifts;
- Morning shift: from 06.00 to 14.00
- Afternoon shift: from 14.00 to 22.00
- Night shift: from 22.00 to 06.00
Your working days will be from Monday until Friday.
We are currently looking for you! What we offer?
- A job as logistics employee or as warehouse employee with Our client
- You will receive a gross salary of 10.97 per hour excluding shift allowance
- Shift allowanceis depending on your shift:
Allowance of 25% for all hours between 6.00 – 08.00 hours and between 18.00 – 20.00 hours
Allowance of 50% for all hours between before 6.00 hours and after 20.00 hours
Allowance of 50% for all hours on Saturday till 14.00 hours
Allowance of 75% for all hours between 0.00 – 6.00 hours for Friday till Saturday and Sunday till Monday
Allowance of 100% for all hours on Saturday after 14.00 hours and on Sundays
Allowance of 125% for all overtime from Monday till Friday between 8.00 and 18.00 hours
- Bonusfor employees that make an additional contribution to achieving the Company goals.
- Last but not least you will receivereimbursements of travel expenses with a maximum of 16.20 euro per day
- have a clear understanding of the Dutch, English OR German language
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- are willing to work in four shifts
- are available 37,50 hours a week
- are willing to work during weekends when there are emergency requests
- have your own mode of transportation, for example a bike, scooter or car (Our client isn’t accessible by public transport during all working hours)
- are willing to work in a hectic environment
- live within 50 kilometers from Venlo, for example in Venray or Roermond
Besides this you should be able to work in a team and independently. You are flexible in your working hours and you feel responsible for your work. And of course you should be highly motivated!
Starting date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible.
Do you match the profile? Please send your CV to our email: email@example.com
Our application process
- Send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Talent considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we’ll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Interview at the office or via Skype or phone.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation money (8% / year)