Eastern TalentVenlo, Netherlands
- Job TypeFull Time
- Immediate Start Yes
- Contract Phase A
- LocationNetherlands / Venlo
Logistics employee, Venlo, Netherlands
About the job
Are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics? Would you like to work in a safe warehouse, with the newest high-end materials? Then Eastern Talent has the job for you!
Eastern Talent is looking for logistic employees for the warehouse of a world leading clothing design company in Venlo. Interested? Don’t wait too long with your application!
At our client you will be working with the newest materials! You will perform many different activities, such as:
- Checking and registering incoming goods
- Orderpicking and packing
- Packing goods
- Checking labels and making packages ready for transportation
About the company
You will be working at an international designer of luxurious accessories and ready-to-wear collections. Since its establishment in 1981, the company has only known growth. This is why a warehouse in Venlo was opened, consisting of eight warehouses and one office.
The distribution center stalls popular products, which are shipped to various countries in Europe and the Middle-East. As a warehouse employee, you are a part of this international and growing company! The team you will be working in is highly motivated! Would you like to join?
At Our client working hours are from Monday to Friday in the day shift. You are expected to be flexible during these hours.
What does Our client offer you?
- A gross salary of 10,00 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expensesof 0,19 euro per km (with a max. of 7,60 euro per day)
- Paid training on the job
- Paid vacation
- Additional 8% holiday pay
- Fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- Working for an international and popular brand
- Vacancy for a longer period of time, with possibilities to grow
- The possibilty to receive a contract directly with our client in a future
Employment agency Eastern Talent is looking for motivated, accurate, and flexible logistic employees. To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You like to be active in your work, such as walk, stand, and lift packages and you are able to perform these physical tasks
- You are able to apply for a code of good conduct (VOG). To obtain this certificate, it requires that you have never been in contact with the justice department and do NOT have any criminal behavior attached to your name
- You are available to work 40 hours per week
- You have a good comprehension of the English language
- You preferably live in the Venlo
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
When you have experience as a warehouse employee, logistics employee, orderpicker or production worker this is a big plus (however, it is not required).
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you can start immediately
Are you the warehouse employee that Eastern Talent is looking for? Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process
- Send your CV to our email address: email@example.com
- Eastern Talent considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we’ll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Eastern Talent office or at the client
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation money (8% / year)